Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday May 20, The start of week 3





Having been told by Mastery they could get the Machining done in a couple of days, then they would have everything back to Al by the beginning of the week, I phoned. Yesterday afternoon I was told by Doug who I thought was taking care of us that he had been too busy to check. He would check and phone me right back. Two hours later I asked him to email me. The email stated he hoped the parts would be ready to leave Thursday.

I phone this morning to say if the parts would be ready Thursday might they be ready tonight. I could drive over and pick them up and deliver them to Al. No once we get them back we have work to do and I do not know if the parts we had to order are in. The frustration level keeps building.


I then heard from Al who said he had phone Mastry and was ready to go as soon as they were. He said he would call me back this afternoon when he hoped to know more. This eased the frustration level significantly.

We wait!

Last night we had Sundowners with three boats on their way through. First, Adirondack, a Monk 36. Jeff and Sally were from Stillwater MN. Second, Ensenel, a Catalina 385. Glenn and Lois were from Waterford CT.  Finally we sat on Maple Sugar, a Gizzard 36. Dale and Sylvia were from Brantford.
They are all leaving to day trying to get north before the Hurricanes.

Adirondack, Maple Sugar and Ensenel


Trish at the Beach

Kelly did not want sand in her shoes so she got close to the Beach

The ICW just south of our Marina, at Bing's Landing

No comments:

Post a Comment