Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7, 2015 Still at Marineland

We are still at Marineland. Al came last night took a look and said it was bad may be real bad. Salt water has gotten into the Turbo and may have gone further into the engine. He will be back tomorrow.

I came up with the idea that the salt water may be coming from the AC pump piping. I took the bed apart so as I could see and then turned on the AC. The new pump that Al installed last November would not work. It is frozen again. This is three pumps in about 15 or 16 months of boating.

I sent the pump information to AL who will get a new pump, but for now cannot test the water leak theory.

This morning we went for a walk on the beach. Both Trish's and Kelly's bad ankles seemed to be OK.




Trish Kelly and I feeding the Dolphin last November. I was unable to retrieve the pictures until now.




No comments:

Post a Comment