Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

A better day

First before I discuss the motor the heat is killing us. It is about 90 f but feels like 200. Not quite boiling. The sun is out and the days are beautiful if you are in an airconditioned car.

Last night I talked to the insurance man at Robertson and Robertson who agreed if the problem came from a broken hose it may be covered. He said do not touch the motor. I mentioned that part of the motor is in St Petersburg part in Daytona and part on the boat. He was giving me a hard time until I said we were trying to get north. Before we got hit by a hurricane. His attitude change and he suggested I take pictures"

We had stayed in Clearwater last night so an easy trip to St Petersburg for pictures. Then on to Al's.  When we got there with a peace offering in the form of a bottle of rum we saw Al. There is no problem with Al. He was happy to see us and anxious lot visit his Dad in New York. We still have to wait but feel much better. I hope this is readable for I am currently on my second martini.

We are feeling better and so should you.


Love you alle

No comments:

Post a Comment