Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 31 A Comedy not a Tragedy

At about 5:30 I asked Al if we had a plan. At this time I understood he could not finish the job today. Al said he was going to check a few things and we would then start the engine. I said without the turbo. Al said he had found the piece of hose he needed and everything would be ready in about 20 minuets.

At 6:16 we started the engine. Al spent about 20 minutes getting the tack working and we were ready.
At about 6:40 we headed out and ran the engine hard for 50 minutes. I drove Al sat beside the engine. I started and stopped, backed up fast, shifted gears and made everything shake. The engine ran perfectly no alarms. There also was no sign of water. The puzzle continues.

Gene the insurance adjuster comes tomorrow and hopefully we will be on our way Tuesday.

I will publish the lead up to success after we are out of Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment