Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Titusville on to Eau Gallie

We got into Titusville in time for me to walk over to the Catholic Church for 5:00 Saturday Mass. Regrettably not in time for me to find the church. I found it easy enoght on the IPad map, walked over, but no church. I think they ran a thrift shop there but not sure. It turned out the church was 4 miles away. 
I had asked if there was a restaurant near by and was told they generally just went to the one under the bridge. On the way home from the nonexistent church I headed for the restaurant. It was to far even if the park had not been fenced off for a concert. I got Kentucky Fried for Kelly and at the grocery store shrimp for Trish and I.
This morning is not the best of days. There is no reason to stay here so in the overcast we are headed for Eau Gallie. We tried to get into the Yacht Club but we're told we could not come without talking to the membership lady who would be back on Tuesday. We will stay in the basin.
I did get a picture of a group of Wood Storks before we left.


No comments:

Post a Comment