Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Good afternoon from Hilton Head Island


We are now almost in Georgia. This morning we got up early and left at 7:00. We whent under the Beaufort Bridge one hour after low tide. We did not touch anything. We then had a shot trip to Skull Creek Marina.
On the way we saw a number of Dauphins but no pictures. We got here nice and early so I went across the road to plY golf. When I got there I knew it was beyond my skills. I decided to go to the range. Bup Bill's, my grand father, adjustable club worked really well.
Then Kelly ani did a tour on Fort Mitchell a small but effective fort. We also went by Paris Island a Marine Base this morning.

Leaving Beaufort


Paris Island

Hilton Head Island
SkullCreek Marina


Kelly at Fort Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment