Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Stuck in Beaufort

Last Friday when our outboard quick for the second time we decided to sell it and buy a new one. Around here that is not possible. So we went with plan B and started to phone people who may be abl to fix it. The first group I called was Butler Marine. They indicated that they were closed on Sunday, but would take a look at it Monday morning. 

I borrowed the courtesy car and got help getting the engine off the boat and into the car. I delivered it to Butler who accepted it and took it back to the shop. I asked how long it would take and was told they did not know. They would phone when they knew something. I said if they could not get me by phone just call the Marina.

I phoned at 3:00 and was told they had not started the work yet. I said that was not the impression I was left with on Friday. They just said they would try to look at it tis afternoon or maybe tomorrow.

If it is not fixed tomorrow I will go pick it up and have it fixed somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment