Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Marine land Marina

In an attempt to get away from the cold we went to St Augustine's on Monday. We where fine but nothing to report. We had luck with the tides and went under 4 or 5 bridges without touching. Tuesday we came to Marineland Marina. We decided to stay three nights and rest a bit go shopping in the courtesy car and cross the road. Across the road is the beach, the ocean and a Marineland training center.

Today Thursday we went and saw the Dauphins. We got to pat them and feed them, very cool. The pictures are on a CD which I have not been able to download yet. I will get some of the Dauphin pictures I took, but they are not ready yet either.


Tomorrow we have several trouble bridges, so we have rigged out tilting system and are ready ti go.




On Tuesday when we turned the heat on it would not go. Fortunately we had a couple of small portable ones and where ok. The next day we got the name of a company who could fix it. While Al was fixing the boat we went shopping. I left Trish and Kelly at the Publix and went to Lowes. I then got losses. Finally found the ladies and all is OK.

I will see if I can find a couple of pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment