Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Good evening from Catskills New York


Today is September 3, 2014 our 10th day. We have travelled 337.2 knotical miles. Our mast is up and the sails are on. This afternoon we got the radar and the wind instruments working. Before I send this out I will check the anchor and navigation lights on top of the mast.
I have just checked all the lights are working.
Tomorrow we are off on high tide toMariner's Harbor Marina. Active Captain tells me that if we eat in their restaurant the dock is free. Seems like a good deal to us. I will let you know tomorrow.
I should mention that Hop O Nose did an excellent job steping our mast. The price was quite reasonable.
I talked to Kennedy and Quinn this evening hoping to talk to their father who had a birthday today, but he was at nh is Wednesday night army thing. I told the grand children I would put a picture of Bella and Lexie on the blog. I hope Nicole and Parker enjoy it also. Nana and Papa love all of you.




Hear is a picture from our boat looking out at the Hudson.



No comments:

Post a Comment