Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Thank you too all



We are about to leave one of the most wonderful places on earth, The Royal Canadian  Yacht Club.

First let me tell you about Snug Island. We were moved out because they had a dock which would accommodate our new 67 foot Tartan. The group at Snug could not have been more welcoming. It is clearly one of the happiest and friendly spots in the whole club.

I cannot tell you the number of people who have come up to us wishing us well. Thank you all I hope you enjoy the trip.

Several members have made comments concerning our mast supports. I have taken no credit other then praising my self for picking really good friends. The supports were made by Jan and Gord. I do not know nor do I wish to think about what I would have done without them. Trish, Kelly and I thank you.

Finally let me thank all the staff at the club who not only have wished us well, but without the assistance of the marine yard we would not be leaving. The marine yard staff are not only the most competent marine workers in the world they are also patient, friendly and really care not only about the members they serve, but also their boats.

Thank you

In the background of the picture of our Island Club House you can see Toronto's CN Tower


No comments:

Post a Comment