Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ipad to Blog Test

Good morning Trish and I are back in Toronto doing the final prep for our great journey. While we are both getting a little nervous we are also very excited. After a year of talk the time is here to push off. I want to do the blog but would like to use my Ipad which is easier and more assessable then the computer.

Thus this is test of the Ipad.



I tried just going to the internet and blogger but it did not want to retrieve my pictures. My second try was the blogger app I downloaded a couple of hears ago. This I believe has worked. The above picture  is a Loon taken at Sugar Island about 10 days ago. I think this will be good, but I cannot put a caption on the picture.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "The Brennans"

    Great blog - have an awesome adventure.
    We will check in from time to time.
    Keep posting photos - they really help tell the story.

    All the best
    Doug & Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great year. Your departure brings back. Fond memories. I am sure the coming months will fill your own store of treasured memories . Keep smiling, even won Southern Time.

    ReplyDelete