Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Off on Our Cruise

After going to the British Invasion Party, yes it made all us Irish a little nervous, we headed out . Our first stop was Oak Orchard. Trish and I anchored while my sisters went to the Yacht Club. They have Nexus Cards and checked into the States on their way in. We do not have Nexus so we got the dinghy out and the motor. The motor would not go so I rowed the ladies to the video phone. We then rowed to the Yacht Club and had drinks with my sisters and gave  tour of their boat to a group from Port Credit Yacht Club.
I neglected to get any pictures of Oak Orchard. It is a very peace full spot with a 55 foot bridge put there specifically to keep 65 foo mast fro the Yacht club. The next day we headed to Rochester an easy 30 knot trip. When I radio the club they had no room, a big cruise came in from Port Credit and took all the spaces so we went to Shumway marine where Irish Mist III had spent the winter. We ate dinner at Schooners. When we arrive we found The Kralls were the on their new Black Magic. The came to IM for drinks and came to dinner. It is so pleasant meeting friends as we travel.


The Genessee River

Dinner at Schooners
More to come but I am being called to dinner in Little Sodus

No comments:

Post a Comment