Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I have been inspired to start the blog again





Having been inspired by Bob Comeau I have decided to continue the blog.
This Fall my wife Trish and I bought a new boat in Annapolis MD. It is a 46 foot Tartan which had been called Kika.
I looked for pictures on the net of Kika and found a number taken by a friend of the previous owner Bob Comeau and sitting on his blog. I have been following his blog since October.
The picture above is of Irish Mist III on the hard at Shumway Marina in Rochester NY. We will put her in the water in April and sail her home during the first week of May.
Stay tuned for more. Next week I am going with my sisters to inspect their boat Pipe Dream which is under going a refit at Bruckman's. I will get some pictures.

If you wished to look at my inspiration the blog is called Comocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment