Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sodus Bay June 8

Yesterday we did about 55 nautical miles and 8 locks. At 6:00 we arrived at Sodus Bay Yacht Club. There was no one there so we left the boat at the front docks, and waited 10 minutes for the squall to come through.
After the squeal we went to Jakes, I think, for dinner. This morning we called Katlynn Marine to see if they could step our mast. Kevin the man in charge said he had a couple to do but could step it in the afternoon. I said we were trying to get to Rochester today could he do ours first. He said no problem. At 7:20 we were tied up at their dock untiring the mast. It is 9:00 and I can see them attaching the back stay.
We will get the mast attached and at least one sail up then head for Rochester. The second sail we will put up in Rochester. I will do both if I can get them to help me.

Brewerton Boatyard



Katlynn Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment