Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Things going better and The University of Miami

This morning we got a call from our "insurance company". They said that if the decision had been made last week it would have been to go home. Since there was no certainty the operation would be done at home before the weekend we had better have it done here.
I assume from their attitude if we had phoned when the accident happened we would have been told to go home for the initial xrays. I do not know what the xray could show which would be worse then a compound fracture of the ankle. We are not finished with this company claiming to sell health insurance.
Trish is now waiting to see a GP for a physical requested by the , anesthesiologist I hope I spelt that right. While we wait yes that's right wait we are now out of the hospital I have come across the street to The University of Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment