Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4 waiting for the anchor light fixer

Today we are back to overcast sky's and possible rain. The men from Nance and Underwood. When I first phoned them to say don't come if you do not have the broken part. They said they were having trouble finding it. I said the I had emailed Holland and got a name of a company who could get it. Nance said OK I will cancel my order you go ahead. Feeling I had hurt his feelings I asi no you go ahead if you can get it get it. 
Yesterday he emailed and said he could not get the part. I made the decission to just put an anchor light up top, bring the broken parts down and we will use the lower nav lights. They said they would be here today, it is 9:30 and no sign.
As we were waiting down below an older super yacht came in and had some trouble turning around. This gave me a chance to get some pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment