Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A poor video taken entering Nassau

Saturday February 1, 2014 we entered Nassau Bay at 7:00 A.M. I tried to take a video with my GOPRO, which had been "fixed" at the end of December, but it would not work so I used my camera.

As you will see there are a couple of problems with the video. First the Ship moved very slowly. This made for a very long video. The solution to this was I speed it up. At times when there was something to see I slowed it back down again. The second problem is I am no good at videoing. There is no solution to this problem. The third problem was the wind which was not very strong but made a terrible noise during the video.

I decided to show the video so as those of you who have not even had the four days in the warm weather Trish and I had could experience the journey into Nassau.

There is no requirement that anyone watch the complete show. Please feel free to turn it off before you reach the end.

I will mention there where 5 very large ships in town on the day we were there. As soon as we had landed the one at sea at the end of the video docked beside us. I figured about 12,000 to 13,000 people. I think they all went to Paradise Island so we did not see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment