Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Thursday Adventure

Tomorrow is The Summer Ball so the first thing I did was got my hair cut. Then I went downtown by subway. The trip took about 40 minutes plus the eight minute walk to the platform.

The purpose of my trip was to see the tall ships which are in town. It was a little disappointing because the would not let you go below. I did get below in two vessels and was able ego board seven or eight.

I will now show you some of the pictures I got.








I also got a picture of our police station and our fire station.

Toronto Police Marine Unit

Toronto Fire Boat


Perhaps the high light of the day was I got to ride a train home. The GO Train stops right beside the subway at my house. It does not run as often and is about 3 times as expensive, but it is fast. The train took 16 minutes instead of 40. I should say it left right on time.






No comments:

Post a Comment